The UPF Barcelona School of Management provides a number of discounts that can be applied to your program's tuition fees. Please remember that discounts are not compatible with each other, nor with any other program-specific financial aid options or Talent Scholarships. In any case, the most beneficial discount for the student will prevail.
- If you are a member of our Alumni Associations
- UPF Barcelona School of Management or UPF-IDEC Alumni: If you have previously studied at UPF Barcelona School of Management or UPF-IDEC a 15 credits (or more) program and you decide to take on a new program with us, you are entitled to a discount of 20% on your program tuition fees. It is required to be registered in the Alumni network of the Barcelona School of Management upon your application. This discount is not applicable to short courses and postgraduate courses which are part of the same itinerary.
- UPF Alumni: If you have previously studied a degree at Pompeu Fabra University, you are entitled to a discount of 20% on the BSM Masters and postgraduated program tuition fees (those programs with more than 15 credits)
- If you are a member or related to an employee of the UPF Group
- Administrative and Service Staff (PAS) of Pompeu Fabra University. You are entitled to a 35% discount on tuition fees for open programs subject to prior communication from the rector's office and/or the UPF general manager's office.
- Administrative and Service Staff (PAS) and Teaching and Research Staff (PDI) of the UPF Group. Discount of 20% on tuition fees for open programs.
- Relatives (up to second degree) of UPF and the UPF's Institute of Continuing Education's Foundation teaching and research staff (PAS and PDI, in Spanish). Discount of 20% on tuition fees for open programs.
- If you belong to any of the UPF Barcelona School of Management's collaborating institutions
If you work at a company member of the Institute of Continuing Education Foundation's Board of Trustees or at any of our councils' companies, you will be entitled to a 20% discount on the tuition fees of our master's and postgraduate courses.