The UPF Barcelona School of Management provides a number of discounts that can be applied to your program's tuition fees. Please remember that discounts are not compatible with each other, nor with any other program-specific financial aid options or Talent Scholarships. In any case, the most beneficial discount for the student will prevail.
- If you are a member of our Alumni Associations
- UPF Barcelona School of Management or UPF-IDEC Alumni: If you have previously studied at UPF Barcelona School of Management or UPF-IDEC and you decide to take on a new program with us, you are entitled to a discount of 20% on your program tuition fees. This discount is not applicable to short courses and postgraduate courses which form a part of the same itinerary.
- UPF Alumni: If you have previously studied at Pompeu Fabra University, you are entitled to a discount of 20% on your program tuition fees.
- If you are a member or related to an employee of the UPF Group
- Administrative and Service Staff (PAS) of Pompeu Fabra University. You are entitled to a 35% discount on tuition fees for open programs subject to prior communication from the rector's office and/or the UPF general manager's office.
- Administrative and Service Staff (PAS) and Teaching and Research Staff (PDI) of the UPF Group. Discount of 20% on tuition fees for open programs.
- Relatives (up to second degree) of UPF and the UPF's Institute of Continuing Education's Foundation teaching and research staff (PAS and PDI, in Spanish). Discount of 20% on tuition fees for open programs.
- If you belong to any of the UPF Barcelona School of Management's collaborating institutions
If you work at a company member of the Institute of Continuing Education Foundation's Board of Trustees or at any of our councils' companies, you will be entitled to a 20% discount on the tuition fees of our master's and postgraduate courses.