To register you must:
1. Apply on line using the form of each program.
2. Bring all the necessary documentation for each case
1. Master's, diplomas and postgraduate courses:
- Curriculum vitae
- Approved photocopy of university degree
- Photocopy of academic records
- Photocopy of ID or passport
- One passport size photograph
2. Further training courses and seminars:
- Curriculum vitae
In certain cases specific documentation indicated in the information for individual programmes must be presented.
If you decide to send your registration by e-mail or fax, you must post or deliver the original documentation personally and always before the beginning of the programme.
1. Master's and postgraduate diplomas: A fee of 120 € must be paid to cover registration. This amount will be deducted from the registration fee if your application is accepted and will be refunded in the case of rejection.
2. Postgraduate courses, further education courses, one-day meetings and seminars: the full registration fee must be paid.
This can be paid:
- By cheque
- By credit card (in this case authorisation must be given by providing the full name of the card holder, the 16 digits on the card and its expiry date)
- A bank draft to one of the following accounts:
- 0182-6035-41-0010003291 de Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria
- 2013-0229-47-0200252562 de Caixa Catalunya
- 2100-2837-26-0210054995 de "la Caixa"
- 0081-5172-84-0001041014 del SabadellAtlántico
- Data bank for a transfer from abroad
Plaça Catalunya, 5 2ª planta
08001 Barcelona (Spain)
IBAN: IBAN ES25 0182 6035 4100 10003291
BIC o SWIFT: BBVAESMM
Account number: 0182.6035.41.0010003291
- BANCO SABADELL ATLÁNTICO
Avinguda Diagonal, 407, bis 2n pis
08008 Barcelona (Spain)
IBAN: ES05 0081 5172 84 0001041014
BIC o SWIFT: BSABESBB
Account number: 0081.5172.84.0001041014
If you choose a bank transfer, you must send proof of payment by fax to 93 542 18 05, indicating your name and the title of the programme.