- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Literary Translation
- Module 1: Seminars presenting topics of common interest, with active class participation by the students.
- Module 2: Workshops with practical translation exercises both in and out of the classroom.
- Module 3: Presentation and detailed explanation of the legal information that affects the profession of literary translation, for publishers, freelancers and for audiovisual media.
Both directors of the master's offer monthly visiting hours for consultation and tutoring.
Assessment is based on monitoring regular attendance, active participation in class and the satisfactory completion of the assigned exercises.
In addition, at the end of each postgraduate course, students submit a project on an aspect or topic of their interest. This project will be based on the content taught during the course and will be supervised by a lecturer.
Face-to-face masters programs, postgraduate courses and short courses at UPF Barcelona School of Management combine active student participation with the teaching of theoretical and practical concepts. This type of learning focuses on discussing and resolving case studies in the classroom and applying the knowledge acquired to real-life situations. Face-to face programs use Aula Global, the virtual campus, to maintain continuity between classroom sessions.