- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Online Postgraduate Course in Foreign Trade
The work model combines different teaching methodologies:
- Work through the intranet (online), based on the study of teaching materials, virtual practicals, forums and discussion, and self-assessment exercises for each subject.
- Tutoring and individual answers to questions through the intranet (online).
The modules combine lectures and online assessment exercises. During the classroom time of the programme, participants shall have the teaching supervision and support of the module tutors. The tutors of the programme guide participants, providing them with the criteria necessary for finding, selecting and analysing information, solving queries, monitoring each participant individually, assessing them and maintaining an open dialogue.
The teaching method used is based on proactivity. It is a matter of each participant developing their knowledge, skills and aptitudes in order to succeed within an international company.
Therefore, the participants are the active element of the learning process so that, on completing the course, they should be capable of solving tasks and problems independently and flexibly within the organisational structure proposed.
The assessment criteria applied to this programme follow the Joint Quality Initiative which states that to obtain a Master qualification, it is advisable to evaluate the capacity of each student to:
- acquire knowledge
- be capable of combining complex concepts and knowledge in order to come to decisions with complete information, and
- communicate their own conclusions demonstrating the skills necessary to continue the self-learning process.
UPF Barcelona School of Management’s online masters, postgraduate programs and short courses are aimed at professionals who prefer to work 100% online, without attending face-to-face in-classroom sessions. This type of learning requires the active participation of the student through a wide variety of online resources (documents, bibliography, 2.0 tools, videos, interactive applications, etc.) that enable learning, practical work and the acquisition of new key competences.