- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Program in Social Security Law
Program curriculum and final degree
I. Procedural Law Module
- Social procedures: competence, legitimation, etc.
- Ordinary procedures.
- Special procedures: for dismissals and fundamental rights.
- Special procedures: collective conflict.
- Social Security procedures.
- Contentious administrative procedures.
- Judicial remedies.
- Provisional and definitive implementation of sentences.
- Conciliation, mediation and arbitration.
- Labour aspects of bankruptcy procedures.
II. Social Security Law Module
- Subjective framework and legal nature of registration.
- Contributions and special agreement.
- Collection and executive procedure.
- Company responsibilities.
- Work accidents and collaborating mutual insurance companies.
- Medical care.
- Non-contributory pensions.
- Dependency: valuations and provisions.
- Temporary incapacity.
- Provisions for the birth of a child or caring for a child.
- Maternity, paternity and high-risk situations.
- Permanent incapacity: provisions and checks.
- Retirement: requirements, provisions and accounting.
- Partial, early or postponed retirement.
- Death and survival.
- Unemployment: financial provisions and insertion income.
- Special framework for freelance workers.
- Special integrated frameworks and special systems.
- Special frameworks for public employees.
- Dynamic of provisions.
- Reciprocal calculation of contributions.
- Community social protection and temporary transfers.
- National Institute of Social Security administrative criteria/assessment.
You can also check the content of the Postgraduate Program in Labour Law.
Note: The definitive program may differ slightly, particulary if there is new legislation.
The vehicular language of the program will be mainly Spanish, although approximately 20% of the classes will be taught in Catalan. Therefore, a knowledge of Catalan is required at the level of understanding.
*Published information may be subject to change.
Upon successfully passing the module in Social Security, students will receive a Postgraduate Diploma in Social Security Law, awarded by Pompeu Fabra University.