- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Program in Social Security Law
From October to Desember: Thursdays and Fridays from 16.00 to 21.00 h. From January to July: Thursdays from 16.00 to 21.00 h
Postgraduate Course in Social Security Law specializes in the operation and current legal aspects of Social Security in Spain. The course aims to make you a professional able to advise individuals and companies on issues such as legal rights, health coverage, temporary and permanent disability, widows and orphans rights, pensions or unemployment, among others. It also gives an overview on legal tax obligations for companies and the resulting responsibilities of tax disobedience.
Throughout the course you will receive training from academic experts and professionals from legal institutions around the country. In addition to analysing the legal provisions of Social Security in depth, the course will put you up to date on the major problems of interpretation posed by the most recent amendments to the Law.
The Postgraduate Course in Social Security Law is aimed at law graduates in Law, Labour Relations and Labour Sciences who wish to specialize in this area. It is also open to graduates in fields such as economics and political science who have previously studied subjects related to employment law and social security. Combined with the Postgraduate Course in Labour Law, this course gives you access to the Master's Degree in Labour and Social Security Law.
Why this program?
- Because of its up-to-date content: specialists in each area will inform and update students on the main interpretive problems posed by modifications to labour and Social Security law.
- Because you will have classes with judges from employment tribunals, governmental lawyers, inspectors and lawyers in social security and work, Supreme Court judges and specialized lecturers from 13 different universities.
- Because it has been educating students in this sector with a strong and growing demand for professionals for over 20 years: in Catalonia every year 33,000 trials relating to labour and social security law take place.
- Master the legislation relating to social security.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the main interpretative problems that recent regulatory changes have caused and the criteria applied.
- Focus exclusively on advanced legal content.
- Learn the main developments of legal doctrine, based on an original, comprehensive selection of legislation.
Who is it for?
The course is aimed mainly at graduates in law and labour studies interested in specializing in professional practice within the field of employment and social security law. Graduates may also enter from other fields (such as, for example, economics or political science) who have studied some employment law subjects or those with qualifications in industrial relations.The program enables professionals in the sector to update their knowledge and practical skills. Their experience will be complemented by that of highly qualified specialists.As this is a postgraduate course, it is assumed that students will already have a basic knowledge of the different areas of labour law and as such are interested in refreshing and perfecting their skills and debating contentious case studies.