- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Accounting Management and Auditing
Module 1: Tuesday from 6 to 9 pm. Module 2: Monday and Wednesday from 6 to 9 pm. Module 3: Thursday and Friday from 6 to 9 pm.
The Postgraduate Course in Accounting Management and Auditing at UPF Barcelona School of Management (in Spanish) helps you to specialize in key aspects of local and international business accounting, introducing you to essential concepts in local and international accounting. The Postgraduate Course focuses on analyzing the economic and financial state of a business, with an emphasis on strategy and analysis.
The Postgraduate Course in Accounting Management and Auditing will teach you to make optimal financial decisions and to relate the evolution of the economic environment to financial strategy. The course will equip you with the procedures needed to audit different areas of a business (auditing of tangible, intangible and fixed assets; of clients, stock, current assets, etc.) and you will learn how implement systems for financial planning, analytical accounting, budgetary control and management control.
Aimed at university graduates in business administration and management, economics or business studies, as well as professionals from other disciplines with knowledge or professional experience in finance, accounting and auditing, the Postgraduate Course in Accounting Management and Auditing boasts an eminent teaching staff made up of lecturers from the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University and professionals working in leading businesses.
- Run a finance, economic and financial or accounting and management control department of the company.
- Work in external auditing or in company internal auditing departments.
- Take optimum financial decisions and relate the progress of the economic and financial environment with the strategy of the organisation, prepare and control finance policy.
- Learn how to obtain information on the company itself and its environment.
- Implement financial planning, analytical accounting, budget control and management control systems.
- Perfect the necessary management skills in the areas of finance and accounting.
Who is it for?
It is addressed to those who are interested in acquiring knowledge in the field of auditing, both from an external and internal point of view. It is also intended for those who start their professional career and want to access the world of auditing, as well as professionals interested in updating or deepen their knowledge.
Patrimonia, the Videoblog of Economy and Finance of the UPF Barcelona School of Management.