- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate on Active & Healthy Ageing Project Management
- Professor of Pharmacology at the Pompeu Fabra University
- Deputy Head in the WHO Office of Barcelona.
- Master in Human Resources from the University of Barcelona.
- Manager at the Catalan Voluntary Work Training Plan, the National Associations and Volunteer Plan, and of the Catalan Government's Volunteering Service website.
- Emeritus professor and director of the Institute for Leisure Studies of the University of Deusto.
- Director of the Program on Active Aging and Personal Autonomy.
- Member of the Executive Board at the Catalan Senior Citizen's Council.
- Communication, Advertising and Society, Research Group Coordinator.
- PhD in Psychology from the University of Barcelona.
- Junior lecturer at the Department of Communication of Pompeu Fabra University.
- R&D director at Barcelona Digital Technology Centre (BDigital).
- Master in Communication Science from the University New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT).
Natàlia Pascual Argenté
- Academic Coordinator on the Health Economics and Pharmacoeconomics programs UPF Barcelona School of Management.
- Master's Degree in Specialized Economic Analysis (Health Economics and Policy).
- Adjunct lecturer at the Department of Economics and Business of Pompeu Fabra University and researcher at the Center for Research in Health and Economics (CRES) at Pompeu Fabra University.
- Founding member of the Programs for Intervention and Intergenerational Support for IMSERSO.
- Tenured lecturer at the Department of Social Psychology of the University of Valencia.
- Manager of the Senior Citizens Program for the La Caixa Foundation Social Area.
Ma Àngels Treserra
- Doctorate in Neurology.