- Master's and Postgraduate courses
- Human Resources
- Postgraduate Course in Training and Developing the Human Capital
- Academic directors and faculty
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Training and Developing the Human Capital
José Miguel Ilundáin
- President at Ilundain.
- Master in Business Administration from New York State University.
- Lecturer and Business Strategy and Development Consultant at Caixanova Business School.
- Director of Human Resources at Puigvert Foundation.
- Master in Human Resources Management from Pompeu Fabra University.
Patricia Marqués López
- Coach for outplacement employment. Implementation of projects and Development: Development Center, Assessment Center, emerging talent, nationally and internationally.
- Master in Human Resources from EADA.
- Founder and Partner of BLC Desarrollo, Grupo BLC. He is also founding partner of the Conscious Capitalism Foundation, and director of the Foundation "Personas y Empresas".
- Bachelor in Psychology and Economy. BA in Executive Coaching from the University antonio de Nebrija. Postgraduate in Management Development from the University of Sheffield. Certified Mediator by CEDR UK.