- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Training and Developing the Human Capital
Fridays from 18.30 to 22 pm. Saturdays from 9.30 to 14 pm
The Postgraduate Course in Training and Development of Human Capital at UPF Barcelona School of Management (in Spanish) will equip you with knowledge management techniques to help you make the best use of human talent as a competitive factor in business.
Aimed at personnel managers and HR professionals, the Postgraduate Course in Training and Development of Human Capital will teach you how to detect the skills, resources and competitive advantages in people, both internally within your organization and in a training role for consulting agencies or external recruitment agencies. Using coaching and mentoring techniques, you will explore talent development processes and learn the value of talent management and training, digital environments and systems of recognition and incentivization.
The Postgraduate Course in Training and Development of Human Capital is part of the Master in Human Resource Management, and will equip you to hold a wide variety of professional positions: from head of training to head of career development, not forgetting talent manager, HR specialist, training specialist in web 2.0 virtual environments, executive development specialist, and much more.
Why this program?
- Because its more than 15 editions stand can attest to its success and strength.
- Because the practical focus of its classes, delivered by professionals in the sector, guarantees its relevance to the current labour market.
- Because you will have the opportunity to meet renowned speakers from the HR field at the regular conferences and workshops.
- For the networking opportunities it offers: your fellow students and teachers may be helpful in your future career thanks to their experience in the HR area.
- Explain the keys to knowledge management.
- Deal with techniques for the training and development of human capital.
- Assess training and developing programmes.
- Develop skills for young managers.
- Explain the keys to Tutoring, Coaching and Mentoring.
- Analyse complex situations arising within this field in a practical manner.
Who is it for?
This Postgraduate Programme in Training and Developing Human Capital (CFD) is aimed at people managers and human resources professionals with responsibilities in the formation and development of talent in organisations. People who participate are professionals who practice their activity from the very structure as well as the ones who do it externally, in consultancies or companies of people¡s formation and development.