- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Online Postgraduate Course in SEO and SEM
The course is 100% online and is composed of four subjects, each with between 10 to 20 units. Each unit contains:
- The lesson. This document of around 10 pages is written by a teacher and will be either theoretical, practical (a tutorial) or an interview with a renowned professional. Along with the written content there will be a video of the teacher.
- An activity.
- A multiple-choice test, which students correct themselves.
- A forum for debate.
In order to attain the postgraduate diploma students must complete a final project.
The course has 21 ECTS credits, which represent around 490 hours of study. Each subject requires 28 hours reading time (7 hours a week) to which additional study time must be added as necessary.
More information is available at https://masterenbuscadores.com/postgrados/ (in Spanish).
UPF Barcelona School of Management’s online masters, postgraduate programs and short courses are aimed at professionals who prefer to work 100% online, without attending face-to-face in-classroom sessions. This type of learning requires the active participation of the student through a wide variety of online resources (documents, bibliography, 2.0 tools, videos, interactive applications, etc.) that enable learning, practical work and the acquisition of new key competences.