- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities(active tab)
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in SEO and Social Media for Communicators
In general terms, the program will build students' capacity to embark on professional careers in the field of digital marketing:
- The postgraduate program will also facilitate access to a variety of junior specializations related to digital communication, especially those that involve online campaign management using social media and/or related to the fields of advertising or SEO.
- For those who already have industry experience, the program will broaden their knowledge and enable them to pursue roles related to digital marketing analysis. Examples of potential roles include Digital Channel Expert, Social Media Optimizer, Lead Marketing Specialist, SEO Expert and SEM Expert.
- The program could also serve to complement the skills of heads of digital strategy and others in more senior roles, such as Affiliate Marketing Managers, Digital Marketing Managers, Mobile Marketing Managers, Social Media Managers and Digital Product Managers.