- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in SEO and Social Media for Communicators
Lectures. A large proportion of the program's taught hours will take the form of lectures given by industry professionals.
Presenting reports on practical case studies (seminars). One of the formats used in the program will be the introduction of topics of interest through the examination of practical case studies that have recently been published in journals or blogs in the digital communication sector.
- Students must all create blogs using WordPress or Blogspot and optimize them technically by adding plugins, designs, swapping images, etc. During the first stage, each student will have to create content based on the same proposed keyword. Several days later Google will be used to order all the results in which this keyword appears, thereby showing which blogs are best optimized. Students will be supported by teaching staff via tutorials during this stage.
- Each student must also analyse the visibility of a particular search area, which may comprise the digital identity of a group of technology companies, the content and portals associated with a specific product or brand, or the digital identity of a person or group.
Tutoring and individual query resolution (in person and online).
Final group project. Positioning a communication campaign focusing on digital identity:
- Groups of no fewer than three students will share the task of creating an online communication campaign. The students will periodically swap roles so that everyone gains an insight into the responsibilities and competences of the new professional profiles in the field of online communication.
- These roles are: Social Media Manager, Social Media Optimizer, SEO, Community Manager and Editor. Some of these roles may be divided into two or three sub-roles, depending on responsibilities regarding different platforms.
- Students will also be divided into teams in order to create a new blog, optimize it and position it within the proposed search area, using all of the platforms explored throughout the program (Facebook, Twitter, press databases, link-building, etc.).
- Lecturers will also assume the role of project supervisor and tutor and provide a general outline of the key characteristics of the project.
- The final mark for the group project will be decided at the end of the program, in accordance with the Google ranking of the content created by each team.
Tutoring for the final project (in person and online). There will be eight fortnightly sessions, each lasting two hours, to provide tutoring for the group projects. The sessions will be held by the lecturers Carlos Gonzalo, Lluis Codina and Rafael Pedraza.
Project presentations by students. The program will also involve presentations of the projects (both individual and group) undertaken by the students throughout the course.
Students' work on the Global Campus (online), based on the study of teaching materials, virtual practical sessions, forum discussions, debates and self-assessment exercises.
Face-to-face masters programs, postgraduate courses and short courses at UPF Barcelona School of Management combine active student participation with the teaching of theoretical and practical concepts. This type of learning focuses on discussing and resolving case studies in the classroom and applying the knowledge acquired to real-life situations. Face-to face programs use Aula Global, the virtual campus, to maintain continuity between classroom sessions.