- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Global Music Business Management
- Creator and Director of the Research Group in Musical Technology at Pompeu Fabra University.
- Adjunct lecturer of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence at the Information Technology and Communications Department at Pompeu Fabra University.
José María Barbat
- President of Sony Music Entertainment (Spain and Portugal).
- President of the Spanish Group in ALAI (International Literary and Artistic Association).
- Tenured lecturer of Civil Law and Intellectual Property at the Faculty of Law of the University of Barcelona.
- Founder of The Orchard Enterprises.
- He gives classes in Techniques for Recording, Production and Adding Soundtracks at ESMUC, BSM, UPF, UB and ESTAE.
- Adjunct lecturer in the Information Technology and Communications Department at Pompeu Fabra University.
- CEO and Co-founder at Cooncert.com.
- Executive producer at Jordi Cubino Musical Productions.
Alvaro Diez Alfonso
- Lawyer and specialist consultant in intellectual property. Promotor at 3KSC.
- Lawyer specialized in the music industry. Associate at Enrich Advocats-Copyrait.
- Communications and Events Director at Emotion Experience.
- President of AGEDI and Promusicae.
- Director at Primavera PRO.
- Researcher in the Musical Technology Group at Pompeu Fabra University and co-founder at Voctro Labs.
- Associate and Co-director of the Primavera Sound festival. Communication and Marketing Manager.
- Lawyer specialist in employment law. Associate member of the Marroquín Lawyers and Economists law firm.
Carlos López Sánchez
- General Secretary of SGAE (Spanish General Society of Authors and Publishers).
- Co-founder and Executive Director at Barcelona Music&Audio Technologies.
- Partner in Sones. Booking manager, head of international export and promotion.
- Head of Digital at Communion music group.
- Researcher for Music Technology Group (MTG - UPF). Co-Founder and CEO of Protopixel
- Director at Scanner FM.
- Vice-President at AIE (Society for the Management of Artists, Players and Performers) and Manager at the Welfare and Cultural Fund.
- Co-founder of IndustriaMusical.es and of the Music+ Agency.
- Executive Director at the In-Edit Festival.
- Senior Client Relations Manager (Spain & Portugal) for The Orchard Enterprises.
- A&R manager at SONY ATV.
- Artistic Director at Sarao Music and joint owner of Estudios Medusa.
- Executive director of CANADÁ Producciones.
- Communication and branding at Sala Apolo.
- Founder and Managing Director at The Music Agency, Bataille and Too Young TV.
Pablo Skaf Nosetto
- Head of Spain and Portugal Operations at Deezer.
- General Coordinator at Primavera Sound.
- Director of the communications agency En Silencio.
- Director of discography at Lovemonk.
- Music critic for La Vanguardia and Efe Eme. Music journalist.
Maarten Van Wijck
- CEO and Co-founder at Musicxip and La Cupula Music.
Víctor Manuel Velasco
- CEO at Sones, Co-director of Minimusic.
- Director at Sixième Son Spain.