- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Financial Accounting
Tuesdays from 6 to 9 pm
The Postgraduate Course in Financial Accounting at UPF Barcelona School of Management (in Spanish) helps you to specialize in key aspects of local and international business accounting, introducing you to essential concepts in the auditing profession.
During the Postgraduate Course in Financial Accounting you will learn about new trends in accounting, receive thorough training in consolidating financial statements and discover the differences between Spanish and international financial reporting standards. You will also gain practical experience in the current principles, regulations, reports and procedures of the auditing sector.
Aimed at university graduates in administration and management, economics or business, as well as professionals from other disciplines with knowledge or professional experience in finance and accounting, the Postgraduate Course in Financial Accounting boasts an eminent teaching staff made up of lecturers from the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University and professionals working in leading companies.
The objectives of this postgraduate programme are as follows:
- Lean about Spanish accounting regulations and the international regulations on financial information, and become familiar with the recent developments in these areas.
- Grasp the differences between Spanish accounting regulations, international regulations on financial information and other accounting regulations (USGAAP).
- Master the steps and methods needed for the consolidation of financial statements as well as the regulations on the formulation of consolidated financial statements.
- Lean the principles and norms of auditing, and how the auditor approaches his or her work.
Who is it for?
This postgraduate programme is directed at those who wish to update their knowledge in the area of accounting and auditing, and who wish to focus their career in the areas of accounting or auditing.
Patrimonia, the Videoblog of Economy and Finance of the UPF Barcelona School of Management.