- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Executive and Personal Coaching
Wednesdays and fridays from 18 to 21 pm. Four Saturdays from 9 to 15 pm
The Postgraduate Course in Executive and Personal Coaching at UPF Barcelona School of Management (in Spanish) will equip you with the basic and advanced knowledge and resources needed to work as a professional coach. The course encompasses both life coaching and professional coaching within any type of company.
The Postgraduate Course in Executive and Personal Coaching touching on the essential principles of this growing discipline, from psychological, social and business perspectives. Through practical exercises you will learn attitudinal and motivational techniques, how to face and overcome challenges and how to reinforce your personal skills in any environment or situation: work, family, health, personal relationships, etc. The program is aimed at anyone who wishes to specialize in this field.
Why this program?
- Because of the high satisfaction rate: 98% of course graduates would recommend it.
- Because it is one of the few coaching courses in the area that leads to a regulated university qualification, which is backed up by Pompeu Fabra University's prestige and teaching quality.
- Because you will receive a truly comprehensive introduction to the discipline: you will not only address business coaching but also acquire the basics needed to become a life coach.
- For its clear professional focus: the academic contents are delivered in a practical way, and are continuously adapted to the new trends in this expanding discipline.
The Postgraduate Programme in Personal and Executive Coaching (DCEP) is focused not only on transferring information, but also on generating new ways of being and of acting. Apart from providing tools, the intention is to train professionals capable of using them.
The specific objectives of the programme are:
- Train coaching professionals, with an advanced conceptual and practical basis.
- Incorporate an efficient structure enabling professional coaching processes to be carried out.
- Encourage interiorising and control of coaching tools through practicals and access to quality feedback.
- Analyse in depth keys aspects of people and the development of communication, analytical and emotional skills.
- Prepare experts in training and personal growth.
- Identify and adopt other disciplines employing tools coinciding with those used in coaching.
- Generate among participants a learning community maintained over time. Development of the programme as a professional reference point.
Who is it for?
- Holders of university degrees and diplomas.
- Management personnel and/or in a position of authority over Public Administration staff.
- Personnel from the Human Resource area of a company/organisation.
- Employers or managers wishing to incorporate coaching resources and skills to positively encourage the development of their employees, their organisation and the level of business or activity.
- People wishing to make coaching their career or broaden the services they offer (trainers, consultants, therapists, healthcare workers, etc.).
- People wishing to incorporate coaching references to improve their personal relations and human development.