- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Digital Transformation of Organizations
The course combines on-site lectures given by speakers who are experts in the subjects and online training via the cybercampus, using exclusively-designed materials.
Subject 2 will be taught entirely online. Subjects 1 and 3 involve 6 online hours each.
POSTGRADUATE COURSE'S'S PROJECT: The program includes an individual project that students work on throughout the course. The project:
- Should solve a professional challenge related to a real situation. It can deal with any problem, opportunity or initiative of interest to the student.
- Connects the theory learnt in class to practical professional scenarios.
- Provides an opportunity to interact, debate, compare ideas and learn amongst equals.
PERSONALIZED TUTORING: The Program Directors will assign each student a tutor based on the characteristics of their project. The tutor:
- Acts as a guide and challenges the student's thinking and ideas.
- Helps the student to identify teachers, projects, businesses and activities that can serve to support and enrich the project.
Continuous evaluation 50%.
Project evaluation 50%.
Different assessment systems will be applied to the different subjects. We will have:
- Subject 1: Comments and analysis of individual cases.
- Subject 2: Active involvement in communities and networks, passing online tests.
- Subject 3: Preparation and participation in debates on the issues dealt with, professional simulation, and delivery of activities.
The student's individual project constitutes a fundamental part of the learning as does the assessment. To ensure each aspect is monitored, the work is divided into monthly goals which must be submitted as documents as well as being presented to the group, who will provide peer feedback:
- Idea: need and opportunity.
- Mission, values, objectives. Personal contribution and leadership.
- Action plan, resources and derived projects.
- Communication plan and management plan for the change.
- Indicators and results.
Face-to-face masters programs, postgraduate courses and short courses at UPF Barcelona School of Management combine active student participation with the teaching of theoretical and practical concepts. This type of learning focuses on discussing and resolving case studies in the classroom and applying the knowledge acquired to real-life situations. Face-to face programs use Aula Global, the virtual campus, to maintain continuity between classroom sessions.