- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Digital Transformation of Organizations
Academic Advisor Board
Josep Salvatella. Co-founder at Roca Salvatella.
Xavier Binefa. Director of the ICT Department at Pompeu Fabra.
Marta Continente. Smart cities project manager for the Barcelona Metropolitan Area. Responsible for the transformation of Barcelona City Hall to electronic administration (1995-2004) as well as the Generalitat of Catalonia (2005-2010).
David Esteban. Founder and director of TechForce. Independent consultant and assessor for R+D+I in Information technologies programs for the European Commission.
Miquel Salvador. Dean of the Faculty of Political and Social Sciences at Pompeu Fabra University.
- Creator of the International Musical Documentary Film Festival In-Edit.
- Bachelor in Business Management and Administration from ESADE Business School.
- Digital Business Manager at RocaSalvatella.
- Consultant at RocaSalvatella.
- Theatre director, playwright, technopolitical strategist, multidisciplinary artist, as an activist in recent years she has focused on free culture, digital democracy and the strategic use of digital tools for organization, technopolitical communication, collective initiative, the fight against state corruption and the renewal of democracy. Promotor of projects such as 15MpaRato, which started the trial against Bankia’s heads, the 5th Spanish bank, she organizes platforms to uncover corruption and political responsibility in economic injustices in Spain and Europe. Offers conferences, talks, lectures and advice and is co-author of several books, among them “Technopolitics, Internet and R-evolutions” (Capitán Swing, 2017), "About the centrality of digital networks in #15M" (Icaria, 2012) and has also coordinated “Free digital culture Basic notions to defend what belongs to everyone” (Icaria, 2012).
- Digital Business Director at RocaSalvatella.
Álvaro Martínez Majado
- Specialist in new digital business models. Managing Partner of Metodian.
- Manager at RocaSalvatella.
- His main research area is focused on the analysis of institutions in public Administration, with special emphasis in the fields of organization and human resource management, and on the impact of trends such as the emergence of regulatory agencies, the e-government and outsourcing.
- PhD in Political Science and Administration from Pompeu Fabra University.
- Associate professor in the Department of Political and Social Sciences at Pompeu Fabra University.
- Manager at RocaSalvatella.