- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Digital Transformation of Organizations
Face-to-face classes will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 18.30 to 21.30 h
The Postgraduate Course in Digital Transformation of Organizations prepares you to successfully face the new digital paradigm affecting companies and institutions, at both the strategic and operational levels.
Technology is causing significant changes to businesses and organizations, not only in their processes and systems, but also in the cultural patterns of their customers and employees. Consequently, whereas for some organizations Digital Transformation represents a business development challenge, for others it may be more to do with cultural change, a different way to approach the market, or an opportunity to reengineer processes. Regardless of the specific problem area for each organization, Digital Transformation always involves challenges related to strategic vision, business growth with an impact on operating accounts, and adaptation of the team and the culture of the organization.
Throughout this course, you will identify the changes caused by digitization of society and how it affects companies. In addition, you will learn how to create a short-term and long-term Digital Transformation plan for your organization. You will also study the main strategies and tools to carry out strategic analysis, project management, the business improvement and cultural change. All of this is supplemented with actual cases from leading companies in our country and explained by their management teams.
The Postgraduate course in Digital Transformation of Organizations is aimed at professionals and managers interested in deepening their knowledge of digital culture and its transformative power to lead changes in organizations and open new business lines and models. It is also for communication and marketing professionals with the capacity to carry out projects that take advantage of the digital environment and the new methods of consumption and dissemination. In addition, the course is aimed at human resources professionals who are aware of the need for a cultural shift in companies to take on this new challenge. It is also aimed at managers and professionals who wish to gain a holistic view in order to manage a transformation process that goes beyond technology or the perspective of a single department.
Why this program?
- Because it is the only structured training program in Barcelona that focuses on the transformation process of organizations and businesses caused by digitization, with a comprehensive approach that does not just address internet-based business or a single specific functional area.
- Because it offers a global strategic vision of the digital transformation of organizations applicable to different fields and departments, such as operations, marketing, communication, human resources, and even general management.
- Because the teaching staff is made up of experts who have applied these strategies in real transformation projects. The RocaSalvatella professional team has implemented digital transformation projects in multinational corporations, SMEs and benchmark public administrations.
- Because it use a methodology based on real transformation projects in which every student participates in order to learn by doing, with challenges and professional speakers.