- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Digital Transformation of Organizations
Face-to-face classes will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 18.30 to 21.30 h
The Postgraduate Course in Digital Transformation of Organizations prepares you to successfully face the new digital paradigm affecting companies and institutions, at both the strategic and operational levels.
On the course you will identify the changes in society caused by digitalization and how it affects the role of companies (empowered citizens, the digital revolution, etc.). You will also discover the main digital tools used to manage the knowledge, identity and productivity of organizations resulting from freedom of access to information and new working methods (participatory processes, working in networks, etc.). Lastly, you will learn to plan both short -and long-term digital transformation projects, and you will discover the opportunities, strategies and tools necessary for leading and undertaking the digitalization of an organization.
The Postgraduate Course in Digital Transformation of Organizations is aimed at professionals and managers interested in learning more about digital culture and its transformational ability to make changes in organizations as well as open new business lines and models. It is also for communication and marketing professionals with the capacity to carry out projects that take advantage of the digital environment and the new methods of consumption and dissemination. In the same way, new graduates, digital natives, will acquire a strategic and applied vision of business that will give them an edge in the labor market.
Why this program?
- Because it is the only structured course in Barcelona that focuses on the process of organization and business transformation caused by digitization, employing a comprehensive approach and which not only looks at internet-based businesses.
- Because it provides a global strategic vision of the digital transformation of an organization that can be applied to different spheres and departments, from operations, marketing, communications and human resources, right up to general management.
- Because it is taught by skilled professionals who have already applied these strategies in real transformation projects, in all types of organizations and personal projects: Genís Roca, who from Roca Salvatella has digitally transformed multinational corporations, SMEs and public administrations; Eva Domínguez, winner of a Google grant for an innovative personal project in journalism for children; and Cristina Ribas, who has participated in big impact transformation projects, in both the private and public sectors.
- Because its method is based on actual transformation projects, where each student learns by doing, dealing with both challenges and professionals.