- Master's and Postgraduate courses
- Accounting and Finance
- Postgraduate Course in Controlling (blended learning)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Controlling (blended learning)
Program curriculum and final degree
Seminar 1: Budget control
- Safeguarding the assets of the company.
- Designing financial circuts.
- Internal auditing.
Seminar 2: Advanced management control
- Control of operative processes and re-engineering of processes.
- Control of projects.
- Beyond budgeting.
- Systems of incentive and motivation in the area of management control.
Seminar 3: IT tools for the optimization of management control
- Integrated management system.
- The role of ERP software in improving systems.
- Advanced excel for data analysis and extraction.
- Effective presentations using Powerpoint.
- Financial operation and corporate objectives: agency theory and good governance codes.
- Estimating financial needs, capitalization and debt policies.
- Dividend policies.
- Short and long term business financial strategy.
- Evaluation instruments for businesses.
*The information contained herein may be subject to changes.
Postgraduate programme in Controlling issued by Pompeu Fabra University.