- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Controlling
Classes can be held once or twice a week, depending on the electives, from 6 to 9 pm.
The Postgraduate Course in Controlling at UPF Barcelona School of Management (in Spanish) will teach you to how to assume the responsibilities of internal control in any financial department and how to implement company strategy in business operations. During the course you will specialize in advanced analytic accounting and financial planning, and explore the most recent IT tools and processes needed to take on this role.
Aimed at university graduates from business administration and management, economics or business studies, or professionals from other disciplines with knowledge or professional experience in finance and accounting, the Postgraduate Course in Controlling boasts an eminent teaching staff made up of lecturers from the Department of Business and Economics at Pompeu Fabra University and professionals working in leading businesses.
The objectives of this postgraduate programme are as follows:
- Learn how to implement internal control functions in a company.
- Master and implement the most advanced internal management control techniques according to the needs and objectives of the company.
- How to use the necessary tools in order to optimize management control.
Who is it for?
This programme is directed towards controllers, financial directors and heads of accounting, as well as those interested in expanding their knowledge of these subject areas.
Patrimonia, the Videoblog of Economy and Finance of the UPF Barcelona School of Management.