- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Internships(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Compliance
The Postgraduate Course in Compliance includes the option of taking an extracurricular internship. This type of internships:
- Are not part of the academic course contents. They are complementary to the taught classes.
- Are not compulsory. If you wish to undertake an internship you will need to inform us upon applying.
- Include management of the internship agreement: When a student proactively secures an internship, the student is assigned an internship adviser from the school's Careers Service who will manage the internship agreement with the company and be the point of contact throughout the internship period. Always remember, the final selection process is at the discretion of the individual company.
For more information, please read our internship regulations