- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Internships(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Business Communication
The Postgraduate Course in Business Communication includes the option of taking an extracurricular internship. This type of internships:
- Are not part of the academic course contents. They are complementary to the taught classes.
- Are not compulsory. If you wish to undertake an internship you will need to inform us upon applying.
- Include student advising and management of the internship agreement: The school's Careers Service will assign you an internship adviser who will assist you in your internship search, manage the internship agreement with the company and be the point of contact throughout the internship period. Always remember, the final selection process is at the discretion of the individual company.
For more information, please read our internship regulations.
The following companies and organizations offer internships:
A Crowd of Monsters · Across Health · Alumni ESADE · Apple Tree · Atrevia (Inforpress) · Banc Sabadell · Cambra de Comerç de Terrassa · Cetaqua, Centro Tecnológico del Agua Fundación Privada · Comunicación Barcelona · Consulat de Bèlgica-Regió Valona · Cronos Telecom Europe · Editorial Mediterrània · Euroways · Fundació Pau casals ·FC Barcelona · Hill & Knowlton · Ibáñez Almenara · IRB · Instituto Relacional · Mango (Punto Fa) · Merial · Offerum · Pimec · Primavera Sound · Port de Barcelona · Primavera Sound · Roca Sanitario · Roche · Tinkle