- Master's and Postgraduate courses
- Accounting and Finance
- Postgraduate Course in Accounting Management and Administrative Control
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Accounting Management and Administrative Control
Program curriculum and final degree
Economic and financial analysis of the company.
Introduction to financial states analysis. Equity and financial analysis. Economic analysis. Profitability analysis. Working capital analysis. Integral analysis.
Cost types. Direct costs system. Order costs. Total costs system. Costs system based on activities. Strategic management of costs. New trends in the area of accounting costs.
Preparation and control of budgets.
The process of drawing up budgets. Budget types: Fixed budgets. Flexible budgets. Zero-based budgets. Activity based budgets (ABB). Standard costs and deviation analysis models. Practical application of budget control systems.
Application and monitoring of management control systems.
Budget control versus management control. Selection of monetary and non- monetary indicators. Effectiveness, efficiency, economy, quality, setting, sustainability. Design of scoreboards (integral scoreboards). Human aspects of management control.
Managerial skills I.
Presentation of written and oral reports. Time management. Organization of work and circuits.
A final project should be presented at the end of the postgraduate course.
*The information contained herein may be subject to changes.