- Master's and Postgraduate courses
- Accounting and Finance
- Online Postgraduate Course in Accounting Management and Administrative Control
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Online Postgraduate Course in Accounting Management and Administrative Control
Program curriculum and final degree
- Economic and financial analysis of the company.
- Introduction to financial states analysis.
- Equity and financial analysis.
- Economic analysis.
- Profitability analysis.
- Working capital analysis.
- Integral analysis.
- Analytical accounting.
- Cost types.
- Direct costs system.
- Order costs.
- Total costs system.
- Costs system based on activities.
- Strategic management of costs.
- New trends in the area of accounting costs.
- Preparation and control of budgets.
- The process of drawing up budgets.
- Budget types:
- Fixed budgets.
- Flexible budgets.
- Zero-based budgets.
- Activity based budgets (ABB).
- Standard costs and deviation analysis models.
- Practical application of budget control systems.
- Application and monitoring of management control systems.
- Budget control versus management control.
- Selection of monetary and non- monetary indicators.
- Effectiveness, efficiency, economy, quality, setting, sustainability.
- Design of scoreboards (integral scoreboards).
- Human aspects of management control.
- Managerial skills I.
- Presentation of written and oral reports.
- Time management.
- Organization of work and circuits.
*The information contained herein may be subject to changes.
Postgraduate Course on Accounting Management and Administrative Control, awarded by the Pompeu Fabra University.