- Master's and Postgraduate courses
- Marketing and Branding
- Online Postgraduate Course in Digital Documentation
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Online Postgraduate Course in Digital Documentation
Program curriculum and final degree
Document Management Systems
- Document Management Systems (DMS).
- Methodology for the Analysis and Design of Document Databases.
- Accessible Online Document Databases.
- Applied Viewing for Information Recovery.
- Content Analysis: Processes, Tools and Perspectives.
- Document Management with Google Drive.
- Bibliography Managers.
- Managing and Publishing Databases Online with MySQL.
- Using Thesauri and Ontologies in Document Information Systems.
- Libraries in the Digital Environment.
- Digital Journals: Management Procedures, Standards and Guidelines.
- Organizing a Digital Library in a Virtual Learning Context.
- Tablets and E-Readers.
- E-Book Distribution Platforms (Pressbooks).
- Analysing Collections of Electronic Resources in the Library Context.
- The Invisible Internet.
- Open Access and Open Institutional Repositories.
- E-LIS: An Example of a Successful Repository.
- DSpace: An Open Repository Manager.
*The information contained herein may be subject to changes.
Upon successfully completing the program, students will receive a Postgraduate Course in Digital Documentation Management awarded by Pompeu Fabra University.