- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Online Postgraduate Course in Digital Documentation
The course makes use of an innovative teaching methodology based around an online classroom, web publications and workshops monitored by lecturers.
The online classroom is designed with the Moodle content manager. Students will be provided with the access codes before the beginning of the course. Access is made via Pompeu Fabra University's homepage.
The online classroom contains all the elements required for the course:
- Teaching materials created by more than 40 teachers
- Debate forums for teachers and students to share opinions and experiences
- Forums to consult with the teachers, academic directors, tutor and webmaster
Each unit of the Online Postgraduate Course in Digital Documentation is assessed independently. The assessment criteria are:
- Student participation in the online forum
- Completion of set exercises
- Successful completion of a test
UPF Barcelona School of Management’s online masters, postgraduate programs and short courses are aimed at professionals who prefer to work 100% online, without attending face-to-face in-classroom sessions. This type of learning requires the active participation of the student through a wide variety of online resources (documents, bibliography, 2.0 tools, videos, interactive applications, etc.) that enable learning, practical work and the acquisition of new key competences.