- Master's and Postgraduate courses
- Marketing and Branding
- Online Master in UX: Usability, Interaction Design and User Experience
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Online Master in UX: Usability, Interaction Design and User Experience
Program curriculum and final degree
Compulsory Subjects (35 ECTS):
- Foundations of Website Technologies
- The Social Web
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Designing Usable Interfaces
- Evaluating Usability and User Experience
Elective Subjects* (14 ECTS):
- Project Management and Front End for UX
- Mobile Devices: Prototyping, Usability, SEO, SEM and Mobile Analytics
Final Project for the Master (11 ECTS)
* External work placements are optional and may replace one of the marked modules. The student must propose the location where the placement will be undertaken and UPF Barcelona School of Management will evaluate its suitability. Students who have an accredited minimum of two years' experience in the subject area of the Master may request exemption from the credits corresponding to the external work placement.
The information contained herein may be subject to changes.
Upon successfully completing the program, students will receive a Master's Degree in Information. Specialization in usability, interaction design and user experience awarded by Pompeu Fabra University.
In order to issue the certificate, the Government of Catalonia charges an additional fee of approximately €200. The exact amount varies annually and will be finalized upon completion of the degree.