- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Online Master in Public Administration and Government in Latin America
The work model combines different teaching methodologies:
- Work through the intranet (online), based on the study of teaching materials, virtual practicals, forums and discussion, and self-assessment exercises for each subject.
- Tutoring and individual answers to questions through the intranet (online).
The modules combine lectures and online assessment exercises. During the classroom time of the programme, participants shall have the teaching supervision and support of the module tutors. The tutors of the programme guide participants, providing them with the criteria necessary for finding, selecting and analysing information, solving queries, monitoring each participant individually, assessing them and maintaining an open dialogue.
UPF Barcelona School of Management’s online masters, postgraduate programs and short courses are aimed at professionals who prefer to work 100% online, without attending face-to-face in-classroom sessions. This type of learning requires the active participation of the student through a wide variety of online resources (documents, bibliography, 2.0 tools, videos, interactive applications, etc.) that enable learning, practical work and the acquisition of new key competences.