- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Online Master in Accounting and Financial Management (specialization in Corporate Finance)
The Online Master in Accounting and Financial Management (specialization in Corporate Finance) at UPF Barcelona School of Management (in Spanish) will train you as an expert professional in finance and accounting while you specialize in establishing and implementing company strategy in financial policies and optimal decision-making in finance and investment.
While studying the Online Master in Accounting and Financial Management (specialization in Corporate Finance) you will acquire indispensable knowledge on how to align the economic and financial strategy of any organization with the evolution of the economic and financial environment. During the master you will learn to select the financing instruments most suitable for the needs of your company and how to design and implement policies of capitalization, debt and dividend. You will master the process and implications of merger and acquisition operations, and learn about methods of appraising businesses and how to apply them.
Aimed at university graduates from administration and management, economics or business studies, or professionals working in accounting and finance, the Online Master in Accounting and Financial Management (specialization in Corporate Finance) boasts an eminent teaching staff made up of lecturers from the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University and professionals working in leading businesses. From these renowned lecturers you will also learn management techniques and skills for leading working teams in finance and accounting departments.
With the Online Master in Accounting and Financial Management you may also specialize in controlling .
Why this program?
- Because 100% of students from its last three editions would recommend this master.
- Because it has a first rate academic board and teaching staff, made up of academics from the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University and professionals working in the main companies in the sector
- For the dual focus of its content: the academic lecturers will teach you about their latest research in auditing, accounting, internal control and finance, while the professional lecturers will show you how to apply this knowledge to the day-to-day reality of business today.
- Because it gives you accelerated access to the CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) accreditation, one of the most internationally recognized institutions for the accreditation of professionals in management, financial accounting and management accounting.
- To learn how to manage a financial or accounts department.
- To learn how to design, use and monitor the accounting management tools needed to carry out the strategic aims of the company.
- To learn how to apply systems of financial planning, analytical accounting and budget and management control.
- To learn how to relate the evolution of the economic and financial setting to a company's financial strategies.
- To become familiar with long-term management techniques for clients, cash and financial management.
- To learn the necessary elements for optimum decision-making regarding investments and financing.
- To learn how to successfully develop a company's tax plan.
- To learn the managerial skills needed to lead work teams.
Who is it for?
The Online Master in Accounting and Financial Management (specialization in Corporate Finance) is aimed at new professionals who would like to direct their careers towards accounting or finance departments, and also those who would like to improve their future career opportunities. Those taking part in this Master's are university graduates and professionals already working in accounting and finance departments.
Patrimonia, the Videoblog of Economy and Finance of the UPF Barcelona School of Management.