Launch of Quorum, the monograph of the Barcelona School of Management and IDEC
The Continuing Education Institute Private Foundation of the Pompeu Fabra University, which includes the Barcelona School of Management and IDEC-Universitat Pompeu Fabra, has launched the first issue of the monographic space Quorum. Since this month of July, on a quarterly basis, it is possible to access the online monograph which in its first issue analyses training from different viewpoints.
The following personalities from the academic world and students offer their views on training:
- Jaume Casals, Rector, Pompeu Fabra University.
- Daniel Serra, Academic Manager, Continuing Education Institute Private Foundation. Director, MSc in Management, Barcelona School of Management.
- Xavier Puig, Director, Banking and Finance programmes, Barcelona School of Management
- Dani Sánchez-Crespo, Director, Master in Creation of Video Games, IDEC-UPF. CEO and co-founder, Novarama.
- Jordi Balló, Director, Master in Creative Documentary, IDEC-UPF.
- Pablo Furnari, Executive Director, Gas Natural Fenosa Foundation (Argentina), First Export Programme.
- Silvia Becerra, Talent scholarship-holder, Master in Sports Management and Direction 2013, Barcelona School of Management.
The Director General of the Continuing Education Institute Private Foundation, Carmen Martinell, participates in the monograph with the El Apunte (Notes) section.
Quorum is a space dedicated to the diversity of opinions of different personalities from the academic world and students on a single issue and on a periodic basis. A space in which to reason and talk.