- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master of Science in Marketing
Program curriculum and final degree
For more information regarding the Master in Marketing click here.
1. Strategic Marketing Planning
2. Brand Management
Shopper Marketing (Pricing and Promotions) (Recommended Elective)
Shopper Marketing (Retail) (Recommended Elective)
3. Consumer Insights: Market Research
4. Communication Management
Digital Marketing (Recommended Elective)
Relational Marketing (Elective)
5. Curricular Internship.
6. MSc Thesis
Additional Off Program Activities
Further to the course's regular classes, all Master of Science students have the possibility of attending free complementary training parallel to the running of their studies. The following activities are optional and are included in the program's tuition fees:
- Brush-up Courses: preparatory crash-courses on business and economy-related subjects which take place two weeks prior to the beginning of the program.
- Spanish Course: free of charge, 3-hour/week course at the UPF's language school.
- Career Development Program: career sessions and workshops during which students obtain specific training on how to improve their CV, approach potential employers and develop professional soft skills. Read more about the school's Career Services.
*The information contained herein may be subject to changes.
Once students have completed the course they will receive the official Master's Degree Máster Universitario en Marqueting / M.Sc. in Marketing awarded by Pompeu Fabra University.
Students will also receive an additional Master of Science in Marketing completion certificate awarded by UPF Barcelona School of Management.
Official Master's Degree: Upon successfully completing the master's program you will receive a final diploma awarded by Pompeu Fabra University. In order to issue the certificate, the Government of Catalonia charges an additional fee of approximately €200. The exact amount varies annually and will be finalized upon completion of the degree. In accordance with the regulations set out by the Spanish Ministry of Education this final diploma will be issued in Spanish.