- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master of Science in Management (specialization in Entrepreneurship)
Monday to Friday from 1 to 8 pm. Class times may vary according to the electives chosen.
Ciutadella Campus Barcelona, Spain
Offered jointly between the UPF Department of Economics and Business, and UPF Barcelona School of Management, the Master of Science in Management (specialization in Entrepreneurship) is a one-year, full time program entirely taught in English targeted at students with strong quantitative and analytical skills. The program focuses on the skills and knowledge needed by creative spirits to undertake business ventures, develop businesses or become part of a new, growing business.
Practically oriented and internationally minded, the Master of Science in Management (specialization in Entrepreneurship) is aimed at aspiring entrepreneurs in all sectors who want to gain a grounding in developing innovative business ideas. The program helps students to cultivate an entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial mindset and to learn how to draft an appropriate business plan. The Master of Science in Management (specialization in Entrepreneurship) benefits from the outstanding, hand-picked faculty of the UPF's world ranked Department of Economics and Business, known for its scientific approach, its constant contribution to creating knowledge and its capacity to stimulate and convey knowledge.
Why this program?
- You will be taught by the internationally top ranked Department of Economics and Business (DEE).
- It will help you develop your project in one of Europe's leading, most active entrepreneurial ecosystems: Barcelona.
- It will allow you to enjoy all of the UPF Business Shuttle's services: contact with investors, conferences, assistance in looking for financing, taking part in university organized forums, etc.
- It will grant you access to the UPF Business Factory incubation spaces, where you can develop and launch your entrepreneurial project.
- It will connect you to the best trained teaching staff, who will guide you through the learning process of business creation.
- To learn how to transform a new idea into a business opportunity by drawing a business plan with a clear bottom line.
- To develop key entrepreneurial skills: risk seeking, opportunity identification, creativity and talent management.
- To execute all functions laid out in a business plan: marketing strategy, supply chain management and fundraising.
Who is it for?
The Master of Science in Management (specialization in Entrepreneurship) is aimed at recent graduates and junior professionals with the following academic backgrounds:
- Business Administration
Applicants with a different academic background will be asked to provide proof of sufficient quantitative and analytical training by presenting a GMAT score of 600 or higher.