- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master of Science in Management (specialization in Business Analytics)
Monday to Friday from 1 to 8 pm. Class times may vary according to the electives chosen.
Ciutadella Campus Barcelona, Spain
The Master of Science in Management (specialization in Business Analytics) at UPF Barcelona School of Management is a one-year, full time program entirely taught in English targeted at students with strong quantitative skills. The program provides future managers and consultants with the analytical and managerial skills required to translate strategic plans into tangible business performance.
By providing an advanced understanding of quantitative methods and technology innovation, the Master of Science in Management (specialization in Business Analytics) thoroughly prepares managers with the skills needed to drive business results and equip organizations with significant competitive advantages. The program combines cutting-edge theory and practical applications to provide students with in-depth data analysis tools and strategies in order to achieve today's greatest managerial challenge: solving business complexity.
The Master of Science in Management (specialization in Business Analytics) benefits from the outstanding, hand-picked faculty of UPF's world ranked Department of Economics and Business, known for its scientific approach, its constant contribution to creating knowledge and its capacity to stimulate and convey knowledge.
Why this program?
- It will help you develop your knowledge of business analytics in one of Europe's hubs of innovation in data sciences and business intelligence: Barcelona.
- You will acquire the analytical tools necessary to effectively use quantitative information to suggest better managerial decisions and identify business opportunities.
- You will be able to communicate efficiently with business analysts and data scientists by mastering cutting-edge management analytics techniques.
- It will connect you to the best trained teaching staff, who will guide you through the learning process of how to apply analysis to make better business decisions.
- You will be equipped with the tools and skills needed for a successful career in Management Consulting, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence and Market Research.
- To understand the role of business analytics within the context of an organization.
- To apply state-of-the-art analytical tools to business consulting and strategic decision-making.
- To connect the existing techniques, functional knowledge and applications within a business.
Who is it for?
The Master of Science in Management (specialization in Business Analytics) is aimed at recent graduates and junior professionals with the following academic backgrounds:
- Business Administration
Applicants with a different academic background will be asked to provide proof of sufficient quantitative and analytical training by presenting a GMAT score of 600 or higher.