- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities(active tab)
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master of Science in International Business
Upon successful completion of the Master of Science in International Business students will be able to pursue a professional career in the following professional fields:
- Import-Export Management
- International Entrepreneurship
- International Expansion Departments
- International Logistics
- International Marketing and Research Consulting
- International Sales Management
- Management of Foreign Subsidiaries
Our students' experience
"I can confidently say that the Master of Science in International Business, offered by UPF Barcelona School of Management and ESCI, has equipped me with the knowledge I need in the competitive business world we know today. The diverse professional backgrounds of the faculty have provided me with an unparalleled experience; an experience that I am certain will prove paramount in my future endeavours. Also, the cultural diversity of the class truly embodies what the program represents. I am certain that the bonds I have forged during my time here will last for years to come.
The Barcelona School of Management's proclivity for hard work and precision has definitely imbued within me the "UPF way," and I couldn't be happier. They have far exceeded all my expectations. Besides, who can complain with the beautiful city of Barcelona as a backdrop?"
Sales Representative and Product Manager at Serviquimia
"The perfect springboard for my career, the Master of Science in International Business got me my first job right after finishing the program's internship. Its contents, the methodology, the internship and my young, motivated classmates from all over the world helped me live one of my most unforgettable years."