- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Internships(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master of Science in International Business
The Master of Science in International Business includes a curricular internship. This type of internships:
- Form part of the academic course contents. The internship is considered as an additional subject that must be passed satisfactorily in order to successfully complete the course.
- Are compulsory. In some courses there is the option to have prior professional experience accredited in place of the internship.
- Are supervised by the Career Services Team : Students are assigned an Internship Adviser who will assist you in your internship search, manage the internship agreements with the company and be the point of contact throughout the internship period. Always remember, the final selection process is at the discretion of the individual company.
For more information, please read our internship regulations.
The students of the Master of Science in International Business interned in the following companies:
- Accom Consulting Spain
- Adara Spain
- Anasayfa - Ammann Teknomak
- Atako Shipping
- Calidum Resorts
- Diantech Solutions
- Henkel Iberica
- Mehre Mina-e- Kish Trading Company
- Natexo Spain
- Park Help Sistemas de Aparcamiento
- Sodijet Commerce
- voestalpine Edelstahl GmbH