- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Internships(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master of Science in Finance and Banking
The Master of Science in Finance and Banking includes a curricular internship:
- As an essential element of the academic curriculum, the Internship is equivalent to an additional course that must be completed in order to earn the program degree.
- Students need to be proactive in the Internship search. Resources and assistance will be provided by the Internship Coordinator and the Office of Career Services.
- The Office of Career Services will assist students in managing the legal agreements with the company and any necessary documentation
- The school does not intervene in the selection process, whose procedures and final decisions depend exclusively on the companies
For more information, please read our internship regulations.
The students of the Master of Science in Finance and Banking interned in the following companies:
- Procter & Gamble
- ATL Capital Inversores
- Boer & Croon Corporate Finance
- Starling Bank Limited
- Michael Counihan
- MBA from IESE Business School.
- Experienced Bulge Bracket Investment Banking professional currently consulting with leading technology companies. He also has also completed all 3 levels of the CFA curriculum and holds a BBA from the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan. He has worked in several areas of investment banking, including both fixed income and equity Sales and Trading, and also in macro and investment research. He currently acts as a consultant to many top Spanish and European technology companies regarding their finances and strategy.