- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Internships(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master of Science in Finance and Banking
The Master of Science in Finance and Banking includes a curricular internship:
- As an essential element of the academic curriculum, the Internship is equivalent to an additional course that must be completed in order to earn the program degree.
- Students need to be proactive in the Internship search. Resources and assistance will be provided by the Internship Coordinator and the Office of Career Services.
- The Office of Career Services will assist students in managing the legal agreements with the company and any necessary documentation
- The school does not intervene in the selection process, whose procedures and final decisions depend exclusively on the companies
For more information, please read our internship regulations.
The students of the Master of Science in Finance and Banking interned in the following companies:
ACXIT Capital Management
Inveready Asset Management
Miura Private Equity
Privredna banka Zagreb
State Street Services