- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master of Science in Finance and Banking
- Oriol Amat
- PhD in Business Administration from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Professor of Financial Economics and Accounting of the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University.
- Board Member of the Spanish Stock Exchange Commission (CNMV). He also has an MBA from ESADE and an International Teachers Programme from the Stockholm School of Economics. His research fields are Financial and Management Accounting.
- Tomás Champer
- MSc in Economics and Finance from Pompeu Fabra University.
- Financial and Business Analyst at Mynbest Crowdfunding.
- Financial Advisor in Connecor Investments.
- LinkedIn He also holds a BA in Economics from the University of Barcelona. He has worked as a managing consultant in the financial and tax department at Puymoret and was responsible for the strategic planning division. During 2012-2013 he has also worked as a trader (forex, stocks and commodities) at San Francisco Financial Services (USA). Nowadays he is working as a financial analyst and advisor and setting up his own startup.