- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Urban Management
Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 14.00 h
To be confirmed.
Did you know that India wants to develop 100 new Smart Cities in the next three years? How will European cities look like in the next 20 years to serve the needs of a growing ageing society? The Master in Urban Management breaks down such challenges and trains innovative professionals who will transform the cities of the future.
Taught 100% in English, the course is centered on a practical methodology. As such, it works with real-world urban challenges facing the most pressing issues of current urban transformation. From the very start of the program, you will propose innovative solutions to the challenges set. With the help of professionals from different sectors you will discover what a Smart City means at all levels (economic, financial, political, social, technological, urban, etc.), how to bring cities closer to its citizens, how to make them City Branding benchmarks or how to face challenges such as tourism, real estate exploitation, environmental sustainability and the advent of new technologies with innovative solutions.
The Master in Urban Management is aimed at recent graduates from multidisciplinary backgrounds (economists, architects, sociologists, engineers, geographers, anthropologists, ICT, designers, etc.), junior professionals with an interest in the future transformation of the city, local city officials and urban managers who wish to update their understanding of contemporary cities and entrepreneurial spirits aiming to launch innovative start-ups to address new urban challenges.
Why this program?
- Because it is held in Barcelona —the First Global Smart City (2015 Juniper's Smart City Ranking).
- Because it works with innovative urban projects at the forefront of city transformation and strategic urbanism.
- Because it counts on the participation of international professors of practice from leading industries and organizations.
- Because of its multidisciplinary focus: it embraces economists, architects, engineers, sociologists, geographers, anthropologists, information technology and designers, among others.
- Because of its highly international nature: the mix of local and international students and faculty ensures that the skills acquired can be transferred to any city in the world.
Who is it for?
The Master in Urban Management is aimed at:
- Local city officials and professionals who wish to update their understanding of the city
- Recent graduates from multidisciplinary backgrounds such as engineering, architecture, social sciences, anthropology, creative design, ICT...
- Junior professionals with an interest in the future transformation of the city
- Entrepreneurial spirits aiming to launch innovative start-ups to address new urban challenges.