- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Tax Consultancy
- Tax Inspector at the Catalonia Goverment.
- PhD in Economics and Business Sciences from the University of Barcelona.
- State Tax Inspector.
- Degree in Economic Sciences and in Technology Sciences from the Complutense University of Madrid.
Fernando Carlos de Valdivia
- Magistrate at the Provincial Court of Barcelona.
- PhD in Law from the University of Barcelona and from the University of Rome.
- Lecturer of the Master in Property, Urban Planning and Construction Law at Pompeu Fabra University-IDEC. He also completed a postgraduate course in Legal and Forensic Architecture at Pompeu Fabra University. He has participated in numerous postgraduate programs at different universities and has published many articles on his field of specialization.
- Tax and Legal Department Manager at Durán-Sindreu Legal and Tax Advisors.
- Doctorate in Law from Pompeu Fabra University.
Quico Marin Anglada
- Master in Strategic Business Management from Rovira i Virgili University (Tarragona).
- Associate professor of the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University.
- PhD in Law from the University of Barcelona.
- Full professor of Political Economics, Public Finance, and Financial and Tax Law at the University of Barcelona.
- Member of the Senior Corps Systems and Information Technology for State Administration.
- Information Technology Engineer from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Associate at Garrigues.
- Senior Management Business Program organized by IESE Business School (Barcelona).
María Teresa Subias
- State Inland Revenue Inspector.
Academic Advisory Council
- Jordi Arqués - Managing Partner at Cuatrecasas Abogados.
- Guillem López i Casasnovas - Professor of Applied Economy of the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University.
- Antoni Durán-Sindreu Buxadé - Associate lecturer in the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University. Economist. PhD in Law from the University of Navarra.
- Daniel Serra - Dean of UPF Barcelona School of Management.