- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Tax Consultancy
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 18.15 pm to 21.30 pm
The Master in Tax Consultancy at UPF Barcelona School of Management (in Spanish) will equip you with the knowledge about state, regional and local tax systems that you need to work in tax consultancy at the local and international level. It will also teach you about the tax systems governing external trade and international taxation.
Through real case studies based on current jurisprudence and administrative and scientific doctrines, the Master in Tax Consultancy will equip you with an exhaustive knowledge of current Spanish legislation, regulatory projects currently under parliamentary consideration and proposals for modifications arising from our tax system.
The Master in Tax Consultancy is aimed at university graduates in areas related to the business, economic, legal or financial sectors, and at financial, administrative and executive directors who wish to enhance their knowledge of financial accounting.
Why this program?
- Because its teaching staff is made up of the best national specialists in tax consultancy.
- Because it offers the opportunity to secure an internship in a leading company in the sector such as Banco de Sabadell, Roca Junyent, Auren SA, Cuatrecasas, Gonçalves Pereira, De Hann & Mulder, J&A Garrigues, Unilever España, etc.
- Because it is directed by Antoni Durán-Sindreu, former president of the Spanish Association of Tax Consultants (AEDAF), spokesperson of the Union of Tax Professionals (UCPT) and lecturer in Pompeu Fabra University's prestigious Department of Economics and Business.
- Because, since the course is offered in association with the Spanish Association of Tax Consultants (AEDAF), it will provide you, as a non-practising member of the Association, with access to a wide selection of services.
- Because it incorporates an advanced, self-designed learning model based on the educational philosophy of the UPF Barcelona School of Management's manifesto.
- To provide the necessary knowledge for suitably providing tax advice.
- To offer a global view of the national and international tax systems, as well as broad knowledge on accountancy and civil and commercial law.
- To learn to solve problems arising in real economic life.
- To analyse prevailing legislation, parliamentary regulation bills and amendment proposals arising from our tax system.