- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Sports Management
Mondays, Thursdays from 6.30 to 9.45 pm and Fridays from 6 to 9.15 pm. Six Tuesday from 6.30 to 9.45 pm.
Ranked as one of the top ten international masters in sports management by Eduniversal, the Master in Sports Management at UPF Barcelona School of Management (in Spanish) provides you with the conceptual and practical training required for successfully directing and managing any sports company, institution or event.
Aimed at graduates, professionals and sports players who want to direct their professional activity towards sports management and related sectors such as training, tourism and culture, the Master in Sports Management trains you in strategic planning for any organization, installation, sponsorship action or sports events. You will also learn how to draw up marketing plans, interpret income statements, design business plans and detect some of the most common management errors.
With a teaching staff made up of professionals in the sector, the Master in Sports Management includes a program of visits to key centres and institutions in the sports sector. The program also offers you the opportunity to share experiences with a large variety of students with diverse geographical and academic backgrounds.
Check the program blog.
Why this program?
- Because 90% of its over 200 students would recommend the program.
- For its excellent position in international rankings: 9th position in the Eduniversal world rankings in the category of Sports Management Masters.
- Because its academic directors, Carles Murillo and Pere Solanellas, as well as the rest of the teaching staff, are closely linked to the sector, providing students with many networking opportunities.
- Because many renowned sports management personalities deliver guest lectures. In previous editions: Emili Risques, General Manager of Asics Iberial; Ivan Corretja, Xavi Hernández's agent; Carlos Costa, Rafa Nadal's manager; Albert Bosch, adventurer and entrepreneur; Jacint Ajram, Sponsorship Manager in Zurich Insurance Company; Jorge Raffo, general manager of youth football with CA Boca Juniors; Josep Mª Begudà, general manager of the SEHRS Group; Xavier Esteve, Manager of the Sports Industry Association of Catalonia (INDESCAT); or Andor Serra, general manager of the Barcelona World Race; etc.
- To train directors and qualified staff with human resource and business skills permitting them to manage sports enterprises and institutions.
- To provide business management and administration knowledge and to understand the market and its changes with a special focus on the sports sector.
- To help participants understand the special features of the market, the economy and the legal setting of sports enterprises.
- To make participants develop the creativity, openness, and flexibility to apply their knowledge and open the path to new opportunities.
Who is it for?
The programme is aimed at university graduates, professionals, sportsmen and women and at any anyone else wishing to direct their professional activity towards the sports sector, as well as other related sectors, such as culture, tourism and/or the entertainment sector.