- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Professional Mediation
The Master in Professional Mediation uses an open, interactive methodology which encourages active participation on behalf of the student. The course is formed by:
- Theoretical classes.
- 75% practical lessons.
- Training in mediation skills and techniques.
- Group work focusing on the role of the mediator; including personal preparation to carry out an impartial third-party role in conflicts.
- Small group work on specific areas of mediation.
- Large group talks.
- Group debates.
- Internship program.
- Individual and group tutorial sessions
Face-to-face masters programs, postgraduate courses and short courses at UPF Barcelona School of Management combine active student participation with the teaching of theoretical and practical concepts. This type of learning focuses on discussing and resolving case studies in the classroom and applying the knowledge acquired to real-life situations. Face-to face programs use Aula Global, the virtual campus, to maintain continuity between classroom sessions.