- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Political and Institutional Communication
Esther Domingo Olivé
- Communications director for the Sitges Town Hall
- Bachelor's in Information Sciences from the Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Editor for newspaper La Vanguardia.
- Adjunct lecturer at the Department of Communication of Pompeu Fabra University.
Carles Pérez de Rozas
- Journalist. Project director at the Cases i Associats Studio and contributor to newspaper Mundo Deportivo, television channels 8TV, TV3, Barcelona Televisió, and radio station Catalunya Rádio.
- Bachelor in Journalism.
Xavier Ruiz Collantes
- Specialist in image theory and persuasive communication analysis. He has carried out extensive research in the area of social communication.
- PhD in Communication Sciences from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Professor of Advertising and Audiovisual Communication at Pompeu Fabra University.
- Consultant in political and institutional communication.
- Bachelor in History from the University of Girona.
- Director of the Advisory Board for Education, Research, Culture and Sport.
- Master in Strategic and Political Communication from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Lecturer at the University of Santiago de Compostela.
- Communications Secretary for the Catalan Government.
- PhD in Communication from Pompeu Fabra University.
- Tenured lecturer at the Department of Communication of Pompeu Fabra University.
- Director at Feedback.
Reinald Besalú Casademont
- PhD in Public Communication from UPF
- Postdoctoral researcher at UPF
- President of the political communication research division.
- PhD in Political Sciences.
- Lecturer of Information and Communication Sciences at the University of Paris.
- Professor of Marketing at the University of Leicester
- PhD in City Marketing from the University of Groningen
Joan Vidal de Ciurana
- Cabinet president of the Government of Catalonia.
- MBA from Esade
Carlota Maria Moragas Fernández
- Postdoctoral researcher and professor specializing in discourse analysis
- PhD in Anthropology and Communication from Rovira i Virgili University