- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Pharmaceutical Marketing
All the classroom sessions of the Master in Pharmaceutical Marketing will include discussions, actual case studies and practical exercises. There will moreover be the opportunity to write a dissertation during the course, prepared in groups and supervised by a lecturer.
The programme faculty consists entirely of representatives from the pharmaceutical sector with day-to-day experience in the subjects taught.
The assessment of the participants will be threefold:
- Dissertations: preparation and public presentation of a group dissertation.
- Individual work: exercises on the modules completed individually.
- Attendance: a high level of attendance of the course's classroom sessions is required.
Face-to-face masters programs, postgraduate courses and short courses at UPF Barcelona School of Management combine active student participation with the teaching of theoretical and practical concepts. This type of learning focuses on discussing and resolving case studies in the classroom and applying the knowledge acquired to real-life situations. Face-to face programs use Aula Global, the virtual campus, to maintain continuity between classroom sessions.