- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Marketing
Plan de estudios y titulación
For more information regarding the Master in Marketing click here
- Planning a Marketing Strategy
- Analysis of Market Opportunities
- Financial Analysis of Marketing Decisions
- Consumer Analysis
- Product Portfolio Management
- Brand Management
- Decisions in Defining a Brand
- Strategic Brand Management
- Pricing Decisions
- Trade Marketing Decisions
- Consumer Insights: Market Research
- Market Research 1: Market Forecasts
- Market Research 2: Insights, Significance and Value
- Market Research 3: Big Data – Testing and Tracking
- Communication Management
- Integrated Communication
- Digital Marketing
- BSM Inside Module:
This module deals with three key skills that future professionals need in order to achieve success in any area, and to quickly and efficiently respond to the constant challenges that emerge in business. The subjects coincide with UPF Barcelona School of Management's key identifying features: analytical capacity, communication and social purpose.
- Evidence-based management: This subject brings us closer to professional decision making through prudent, clear and precise data analysis. Real life, relevant examples give students an opportunity to discover the manifold opportunities that big data can provide to different professional sectors .
- Storytelling : In this subject we develop the functions and mechanisms of audiovisual narrative (storytelling) and we apply them to professional communication. We tackle issues such as how to create communications that make an impact (on a personal, project and corporate level) as well as interpersonal communication and team motivation. The goal is to help professionals transmit any idea successfully, with creativity and energy.
- Ethics and sustainability: Professionals in all sectors have to deal with issues relating to ethics and sustainability throughout their working lives. In this subject, we focus on identifying, analysing and effectively responding to these questions.
*The information contained herein may be subject to changes.
Once students have completed the programme they will receive the official Master's Degree Máster Universitario en Marketing. MsC in Marketing, awarded by the Pompeu Fabra University.
Official Master's Degree: Upon successfully completing the master's program you will receive a final diploma awarded by Pompeu Fabra University. In order to issue the certificate, the Government of Catalonia charges an additional fee of approximately €200. The exact amount varies annually and will be finalized upon completion of the degree. In accordance with the regulations set out by the Spanish Ministry of Education this final diploma will be issued in Spanish.