- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Literary Creation
- The course subjects are highly practical in focus, with student participation and the completion of exercises an essential component.
- Classes will be held in the first two terms. In the third term, students will prepare their final master's project and although will be no programmed classes, there will be tutorials and conferences.
- Seminars will be held with small group sizes, with additional individual tutorials.
- In addition to preparing the final master's project the course will also involve participation in various events that will be specified closer to the time.
In addition to completion of the exercises set in each course subject, the main basis for evaluation of the master's will be the final project of around 50 to 75 pages in length, divided into two parts:
- The first part serves as an introduction and may be brief but must include a reasoned justification for the project.
- The second part will be an original unpublished literary text in Spanish or Catalan, from any main contemporary literary genre.The projects will be evaluated by a specially formed jury.
Face-to-face masters programs, postgraduate courses and short courses at UPF Barcelona School of Management combine active student participation with the teaching of theoretical and practical concepts. This type of learning focuses on discussing and resolving case studies in the classroom and applying the knowledge acquired to real-life situations. Face-to face programs use Aula Global, the virtual campus, to maintain continuity between classroom sessions.