- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities(active tab)
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Literary and Audiovisual Translation
Employment opportunities after studying this master:
- Intralingua Internet Advertising and Information Adaptor
- Translation (localization and adaptation) of video games and simulations
- Production of subtitles for youtube and other channels (TED Talks, Coursera and similar)
- Production of subtitles for people with hearing impairment and similar positions of interlinguistic or intralinguistic subtitling.
- Liaison Interpreting
- Manager and / or coordinator for translation projects
- Reviewer and proofreader.
- Translation for publishers
- Translation in companies, agencies, institutions or museums.
- Translation and / or adaptation of stage plays
- Translation and / or adaptation of television series