- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Labour and Social Security Law
Plan de estudios y titulación
I. Procedural Law Module
- Social procedures: competence, legitimation, etc.
- Ordinary procedures.
- Special procedures: for dismissals and fundamental rights.
- Special procedures: collective conflict.
- Social Security procedures.
- Contentious administrative procedures.
- Judicial remedies.
- Provisional and definitive implementation of sentences.
- Conciliation, mediation and arbitration.
- Labour aspects of bankruptcy procedures.
II. Labour Law Module
- Subjective framework of employment law. Art. 1 and 2 of Workers’ Statute.
- Company and employee.
- Work contracts.
- Professional classification.
- Labour rights and their protection. The pro operario principle.
- Duration of work contract.
- Working time.
- Mobility between posts.
- Geographical mobility.
- Substantial modifications in working conditions.
- Suspension of work contract.
- Suspension and termination redundancies.
- Objective dismissals.
- Disciplinary dismissals.
- Work inspection and Social Security.
- Procedural effects of dismissals.
- Trade union freedom in the constitutional model.
- Subjects and content of trade union freedom.
- Other means of representation in the company.
- Collective negotiation: models, subjects and content.
- Right to strike: legal framework, subjects and content.
- Administrative criteria in work inspections/evaluations.
III. Social Security Law Module
- Subjective framework and legal nature of registration.
- Contributions and special agreement.
- Collection and executive procedure.
- Company responsibilities.
- Work accidents and collaborating mutual insurance companies.
- Medical care.
- Non-contributory pensions.
- Dependency: valuations and provisions.
- Temporary incapacity.
- Provisions for the birth of a child or caring for a child.
- Maternity, paternity and high-risk situations.
- Permanent incapacity: provisions and checks.
- Retirement: requirements, provisions and accounting.
- Partial, early or postponed retirement.
- Death and survival.
- Unemployment: financial provisions and insertion income.
- Special framework for freelance workers.
- Special integrated frameworks and special systems.
- Special frameworks for public employees.
- Dynamic of provisions.
- Reciprocal calculation of contributions.
- Community social protection and temporary transfers.
Upon successfully completing the program, students will receive a Master's Degree in Labour and Social Security Law, awarded by Pompeu Fabra University. Class attendance, passing the corresponding tests and submission of set assignments are essential in order to obtain the qualification.