- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in International Politics Journalism
Plan de estudios y titulación
- Key Concepts of International Relations
- Producers, Products and Sources of International Information
- History of International Relations:
- Contemporary International Relations I
- Contemporary International Relations II
- Contemporary International Relations III
- European and International Political Institutions:
- International Institutions
- European Institutions
- Spanish and Catalan Institutions
- Major Topics of International Information
- International Current Affairs Seminar
- English for International Journalists
- Current Debates Regarding International Communication
BSM Inside Module
This module deals with three key skills that future professionals need in order to achieve success in any area, and to quickly and efficiently respond to the constant challenges that emerge in business. The subjects coincide with UPF Barcelona School of Management's key identifying features: analytical capacity, communication and social purpose.
- Evidence-based management: This subject brings us closer to professional decision making through prudent, clear and precise data analysis. Real life, relevant examples give students an opportunity to discover the manifold opportunities that big data can provide to different professional sectors.
- Storytelling: In this subject we develop the functions and mechanisms of audiovisual narrative (storytelling) and we apply them to professional communication. We tackle issues such as how to create communications that make an impact (on a personal, project and corporate level) as well as interpersonal communication and team motivation. The goal is to help professionals transmit any idea successfully, with creativity and energy.
- Ethics and sustainability: Professionals in all sectors have to deal with issues relating to ethics and sustainability throughout their working lives. In this subject, we focus on identifying, analysing and effectively responding to these questions.
Final Project or Internship
Proposals must be approved by the academic tutor and the internship tutor who will jointly monitor and assess the work.
* The information contained herein may be subject to changes.
Master in Journalism Specialising in International Politics issued by Pompeu Fabra University.